Urban Decay‘s eyeconic Naked palette needs no introduction. This summer, the cult favourite beauty brand has launched yet another bomb palette that will drive purple-lovers crazy. Behold, the all-new Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette.
Quick run-down of the 12 shades
Purple has always been in Urban Decay’s DNA. According to the cruelty-free brand, the 12 shades in Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette are designed to look good on everyone with a combination of pigmented mattes, metallics and holographic shimmers.
The supercharged palette is made up of a futuristic mix of peachy neutrals and luscious lilacs to magnetic violets and blacklight purples. Here is a quick run-down.
- Trippin’: A warm ivory satin
- Mind Slip: Soft peach matte
- Dazed: Golden pink shimmer with gold micro-pearls
- Hacked: Nude mauve palette
- V.R.: Raspberry sparkle with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Lucid: Holographic green pearl shift
- Optimized: Lavender matte
- Warning: Bright pink satin with purple shift
- Cyber Punk: Violet shimmer with pink micro-shimmer
- Euphoric: Cool-toned light purple with blue shift
- Purple Dust: Ultraviolet with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Digital: Smoky black with red micro-shimmer
Avid fans of Urban Decay’s Naked palette might find shades like Cyber Punk and Purple Dust familiar but that is because they are updated twists on the brand’s iconic purple eyeshadows, revamped with futuristic names and finishes.
Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette Availalable on Sephora.sg from June 16
The Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette is already available on Urban Decay’s website here for £43 (S$86) and will soon be available on Sephora’s online store come June 16 for S$83.
Know a friend who loves Urban Decay and their Naked palettes? Share this post with them so they don’t miss out!
📸 Featured Image: Urban Decay
While you’re here, check out these posts that might interest you:
- 8 Black-owned Beauty Brands to Love and Support Forever
- Popular K-beauty Brand Age 20’s Launches New Bedazzling Essence Powder Pacts
- Sculpt and Highlight Your Face with Gucci’s Latest Clear Face Gloss